Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Erk... Catching up on Orders

Well, it looks like a lot of people have decided in December and the New Year to join the Black Work course! Awesome!

But I haven't had a chance to get it set up yet, I'll get that done tonight.

Folks ordering Hermetic Diagnoses, they're taking forever to get done. Sorry! But I have a list, I check it twice, and I'm getting it cranked out ASAP. I don't think I'll ever get caught up at this rate. I might need an assistant. I finish one, and get two more orders. I may have to put a moratorium in place until I get caught up.

If you've ordered something other than a Hermetic Diagnosis from me and haven't received it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.