Saturday, December 03, 2011

Deb's Having a Sale!

It's Plug Saturday!

Well, not yet, but it's about to be.


Deb's announced a sale over at Charmed I'm Sure. I ordered some stuff right away. Aurora's Mojo Hand Feeding Oil will be used ritually, often, and Britania's Basil Money Drawing Oil too, for other things.  

Support your local* bloggers this year! Keep the money where it's going to do the people you care about the most good.

If anyone has anything else they'd like plugged, let me know. I'm into supporting people I know and like instead of corporations who pay their CEOs 45 times their average employee's salary.

* Local being a metaphor, we're in your house entertaining and educating you, so that's local enough.

3 comments:

  1. I was there earlier today. Will put in my order before the stampede of mouse clickers get all the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug, RO! That was v. v. kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.