Monday, December 26, 2011

Cosmic Currents Flowing Toward Increase

In other news, having passed the Winter Solstice, the days are getting longer. PLVS LVX, I said in the last post, More Light. That's a good thing for those of us stuck in the cold bleak wintery regions of the planet*.

Jupiter went Direct today, or it will sometime if it hasn't yet. Months of retrograde are gone, and we can again tap into the current of his blessings and expansion and have it be without detriment. This is good.

And the Moon is now Waxing. The time of the Unmanifest passing into the Manifest realms is upon us.

In the darkest hours of the coldest season, the momentum of the world shifts, and slowly begins to flow in new directions.

This Thursday, in other words, is a really good time to start doing some Jupiter Manifestation magics. Also, it's a good time to start that whole "Getting in touch with your HGA consciously" thing.

Do magic.

Create your world.

Like a boss.

* This year, not so bad. Sunny and warm right up til Christmas, the worst part was just the rain. I can handle cold rain. Global Warming: Terrible catastrophe, may bring the END OF THE WORLD, but also may bring Texas like weather to Baltimore. Gotta look on the bright side of things, yo.

3 comments:

  1. _Please_ express some of that good, productive energy by finishing your Red Work Courses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, you're not the only one interested in that! I thought I'd be done by now, as most of the remaining lessons were "written," that is, I've talked about them in other places and only needed to rewrite and massage a bit to make it all fit and be a complete and comprehensive course.

    But the deeper I got, the less useful the stuff turned out to be and I've ended up having to rewrite everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a much reduced version of the Jupiter Gate ritual on Thursday night, since I'd been flying for most of the day (traveling in the physical realm, that is) and then made the talismans for next week.

    I'm looking forward to the more complete version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.