Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friends help friends move

So last week, I'm pulling this heavy-ass dresser up a set of stairs on a hand truck, and the thing is killing me. I really feel my muscles giving out, my joints popping, and my bones being broken. I need help, and there's no one to help me. And no one around. So I conjure up my HGA and ask him to give me a hand.

Pain's gone, the thing weighs less, and I can roll it up the last few steps easy.

I can think of many reasons it worked, many ways to explain what happened, what might have happened, how it may have worked, and so forth.

But I called an angel for help lifting a heavy object, and received it. And that makes me pretty happy.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I think the key here is your faith in result...no second guessing, just need, then magic, then results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the "it works because it works" explanation.

    Awesome experience, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.