Friday, September 03, 2010

Clarification: On Assholes

Due to some confusion over the last post, I'd like to clarify:

The "don't be a dick" advice I gave was not intended for the Black Brotherhood. You're supposed to be a dick. For you, the Mercury Retro warning should go something like:

Warning: We're in the thick of it! You're going to give a shit what people think, and feel obliged to behave as if you were a part of the culture you were born to dominate through your dark arts. Feelings of compassion and camaraderie may manifest, but don't let that make you lose sight of your long-term destiny. This time is perhaps best spent designing a new floor in your Tower in the Abyss.

5 comments:

  1. So THATS what happened!

    Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony within your irony will, I'm sure, leave a few of your readers a bit confused. I think that last on deserved a boat-load of winking eye emoticons.

    That is, if I got what you meant. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, yeah, scrib, you got it. I had a paragraph being more explicit, but I figured it would only confuse and embarrass the irony-impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But... But... I mean, we've gotta feel half-human sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.