Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blog Layout Updates

Heading into the 21st century and Web 2.0 (it's not just a buzzword, it's not just a buzzword), I decided to try out a template that was created in the last couple of years rather than just sometime in the last decade.I think it's beautiful, but the dark red text on the gray background is irritatingly hard to read. Light red is just lame though, really really lame.

I've cleaned things up over on the right too. Condensed some stuff, took out the garbage, dusted, hung some new pictures, oh, and I updated my blog list with the people I read regularly these days. SOME OF THEM DON'T POST OFTEN ENOUGH, but when they do, it's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Im gonna guess im one of the dudes you're yelling at...:) Ive been a little swamped. Just finished my gradework for my Order, and just began Christopher Warnock's Astrological Magic course.....cant resist the Picatrix. Between that and integrating Hoodoo more deeply into my practice Ive been letting my blogging slide a bit. Shortly Ill have a ton to talk about, though...

    Love the new look; interesting content should be paired with interesting visuals, otherwise your doing yourself a disservice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.