Monday, June 29, 2009

Arrrrrgggghhhh! Abdul Alhazred, curse your final Work...

Hokey shit time.

Ok, so I get started on this one super cool writing project, and I am approximately 70% complete. So in the middle of some dryish research, Jason says, "I want to read a book on Astral Warfare..."

And I'm working on the Lunar Intelligence and Spirit, right? I'm like totally in the right place to begin an Astral Warrfare book. So Ok, I'm sitting here researching my Astral Warfare book using time-tested traditional resources (think: H.P. Lovecraft), and what do I find in The Whispers in Darkness? The Magical Nom de Plum of the fuse on this time bomb, Jason Miller. "I was into Enochian," he said, "when I was given the Name Inominandum..."

And so it is, of course, that I am off to the DuQuette Enochian Vision Magick book with my pendulum and SDA in hand, searching for the next step in this strange masquerade...

2 comments:

  1. The lovecraft connection was pointed out after I started calling myself that, though he spells it wrong.

    According to another friend of mine who would know, the term was actually an insult in Roman times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the insult comes from being a child without their parentage known, as in, you don't even have a family name, you bastard.

    The pendulum and the SDA were an interesting exercise. I think I like pendulums with Enochian. There's a certain ... I don't know what about it. (I can't remember how to say I don't know what in French, and google's ALL THE WAY in another window...)

    FWIW, Innominandum is the father, or progenitor, anyway, of the Shoggothe. In the Necronomicon, the Shoggothe were allegedly the guaridans of the Gates between worlds.

    So I surmised it was the Spirits guiding me towards including guardians in the process of establishing permanent Astral Vortexes in your temple space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.